To attend the 54. Historikertag, binding registration via our digital ticket shop is required. Analog registration at the congress venue is not possible.
Participants can choose between congress and day tickets. The congress ticket entitles the holder to attend all the sections of the 54. Historikertag and the exhibition. The day ticket entitles the holder to attend all the sections taking place on the respective day as well as the exhibition. It can be purchased for the days of September 19-21, 2023. Two separate booking processes via the ticket shop are required for the purchase of two different day tickets.
Participants who wish to attend only the student program (on 21 September 2023) or the teacher program (from 21 September 2023, 13:00 to 22 September, 13:00 - "24-hour ticket") will find their own tickets in the ticket shop.
Most congress ticket categories come with an "Early Bird" discount for early bookers. This offer ends on 01 June 2023.
For sustainability reasons and to avoid queues, we will not issue name badges in plastic sleeves at the congress venue. Instead, we are preparing alternative solutions that will be announced in due times via this website.
- VHD members must enter their membership number for registration. If you have any questions about membership, please contact the VHD office (Geschäftsstelle).
- VGD members must include a membership certificate as an upload with their registration. You can obtain your membership certificate from your respective Landesverband.
- Speakers must enter a numerical code for registration, which they will obtain from their respective section leaders.
- Persons entitled to reduced tickets, exhibitors, representatives of the press and student assistants must attach appropriate proof (institutional affiliation, membership of the Deutsche Presse-Agentur, contract or comparable written agreement with the Leipzig Local Committee of the Historikertag) as an upload when registering.
- Teachers who participate in the Teacher Programme must also provide proof of their participation as an upload when registering. Teachers who would like to participate in the Student programme with their school classes must register themselves and their school classes. To do this, they must upload a list of names with the number of pupils as proof of registration. An up-to-date list of participants must also be brought along on the day of the event for registration and safety briefing on site.
Click here for the ticket shop.
Help with technical questions about the ticket shop
The Berlin congress agency medical event solutions supports us with the registration. For technical questions regarding registration, please contact medical event solutions directly.